For Immediate Service in Edina, Call SERVPRO
Edina residents, we are available day and night for all of your restoration needs!
SERVPRO of Edina/Eden Prairie provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Edina and the surrounding area. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – (952) 563-1532
Whether your Edina home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Edina commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services HERE.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Our Highly Trained Restoration Specialists can restore your Edina/Eden Prairie Home
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Edina/Eden Prairie is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Edina/Eden Prairie
SERVPRO of Edina/Eden Prairie specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
This four-day course covers mold and sewage remediation techniques and how to perform these procedures in the field while protecting the health and safety of workers and occupants on your property.
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
Technicians learn to dry water-damaged structures efficiently and effectively using monitoring devices, extraction systems, and drying equipment. This three-day course includes comprehensive classroom and hands-on training to develop technical and practical drying expertise.
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
This two-day course covers pre-inspection, fabric identification, cleaning chemicals and equipment, and proper cleaning techniques for residential and commercial applications.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
Technicians will learn about types of smoke and fire damage, job planning, equipment, and practical cleaning procedures in fire and smoke settings. This two-day course also includes instruction on odor and deodorization concepts.
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
Technicians learn to address odors and deodorization techniques. This one-day course covers odor control caused by biological sources such as decomposition, urine contamination, mold, and other sources.
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
Technicians learn fiber identification and upholstery cleaning methods. This two-day course also covers identifying upholstery cleaning problems before fabrics shrink, bleed, crown, or distort.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
This three-day course covers the concepts of water damage and its effects in residential and commercial settings. Technicians learn techniques and procedures to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold.